Saturday, June 2, 2012

fear factor REAL LIFE!!!


First I want to say if anyone’s scared of getting sick it’s a dammed good thing I didn’t come into school LMAO!!!
Ok what I plan on seeing in all of you is not so much a fear of OMG WHERE ALL GOING TO DIE! But more of a fear of what can be and not what will be my experiment must be conducted near the end of everyone else’s experiment. It’s a form of compellation of everyone’s fear (if it can be used in my display). I feel this might be sort of an eye opener or maybe just an observation of wow that’s pretty cool or my least favorite WTF is he doing 0.o. but it’s also a discovery of fear for myself which I will tell you as I’m doing what I’m doing no I won’t need someone’s help but I will need everyone to be honest with their fears so this will work (or at least hope it will work). See you guys in class and I’m past the time period to make any of you sick so no worries on that being my experiment… or is it… WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment