Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bliss... or fist that is the question?


Bliss was impossible to obtain during 3 hrs. of Absolut hell. Firstly when you sit down and say I’m going to do what I want to do you have to put your family first cuz we never get even 5 minutes to spend with the family let alone the whole bullshit of work and trying to squeeze anything in. so I finally found 3 hrs. that I could do it at 2am to 5am … yeah you guessed it bliss to me was sleeping or at least trying to stay awake to enjoy my bliss. Trash has to be taken out, have to go to the store to get food, have to feed the animals, have to do cat litter, have to cut the lawn, have to pay bills, have to have sex with a fucking grapefruit. No the last one didn’t happen but it sure as hell feels like it when the rest of the world wont let you relax or best of all me to relax I finally just sat down and played a little diablo III and low and behold the phone goes off at 3 fucking AM!!! No I’m not doing this assignment ever again I will take the bliss as it comes … 6 months apart at a time…

                now as for what I would want to do more than anything if it was or not possible would be to take my fantasy world the one that I have created the one I have nursed and had everything in the making and make it real that everyone would live in it and that I could do anything and everything that I ever wanted to do I could cast spells I could sword fight blacksmith. Fight space pirates and eat mac n cheese and get super powers I want all of this and a bag o chips. To govern over one’s ability and ones skill one’s life that is true freedom and that is what I would want would all of you suffer in my fantasy world no cuz you would all have your own so this is only my fantasy for me I would cease to exist and be promptly sent to mine where I can have 24/7/365 days in the year TO DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANTED WHEN I WANTED AND WITH WHO I WANTED TRASH BE DAMMED IT CAN TAKE ITSELF OUT BOOM!!!
Also on a side note I loved spending some little time with my family which made me feel at peace if not blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment