Tuesday, May 15, 2012

what i did in class is...


What I remember in class is, the sun and the trees also the dude sitting behind us listening in the whole class I don’t think he paid for this class but he got a freebie, now I know how to gets some free edgimications. But I remember the cars the beeping horns ironically I got distracted and started to think of a Moby song that sounded just like our environment all we needed was a soft summer rain with it and crap I would have whipped out a camera and filled the music video. The stone walls around that … weird gazebo of parklyness.  And the fact that the roof was wall wooded paneling… how… why… I won’t ask.
I also liked the rubber egg that was brought in something inside me said eat it, it smelt vinegary, and reminded me of fish and chips. And that just made me more hungry. thank god I had to give it to the next guy next to me or I would have eaten it. Hmmm fish and chips I gotta get me some that sounds so good. Then we got up and left class. It was after realized that I missed a lot of what we were talking about due to me thinking of fish and chips so I believe the moral of this story is don’t go to class on an empty stomach. But I do remember that we don’t use our senses as much as we should. Also Cabanas wizard trick was odd I understood the meaning but felt that the egg should have had a bee in it just to freak everyone out. I loved the poster it hurt my eyes I thought that was pretty cool. Oh and as for other places to take this class we should go to a noodle place and get drunk eating Sake noodles XD. These are my thoughts about class (I have problems).

No comments:

Post a Comment