Tuesday, May 15, 2012

seeing what you done see


I felt that my senses where always running and going, well that might be true but talk about a blind man driving a semi blindfolded. i very quickly realized that I was not paying attention to what I was actually doing.

Have you ever sat in a room and just listened to everything that was going on man I almost crapped myself thinking i was Ash from evil dead. Hearing the house I live in literally breath the wood creaking behind the drywall the sound of cars regardless of how quite they are drive by like tanks. Then I went outside laid down on my "uncut" lawn and listened. Nature is a really loud animal. the grass all of it when rustling together when your down next to it can be overpowering after about 20 minutes of lying there. You can even hear insects walking around fly’s sound like mini helicopters (I’m just glad I didn’t have gas I would have blown up my hearing.

I went back inside and said well shit listening hard to nature can be hard on the listening. Let’s play with some stuff. so I did I went and closed my eyes and felt around my house stepped on the cats tail a few times and hurt myself a bit here and there was fun too. But when I felt my cat I could feel the purring and the warm fur between the small cracks in my skin I could even here the sound that skin against fur makes. It was creepy but very relaxing. He jumped down and I felt like hmmm lets follow him blindfolded so I did he went upstairs and jumped on the bed (I later found out after knocking my head into the frame.) I felt my bed the texture on the pillows and the comforter. Wow my bed really is comfy I passed myself out then woke up feeling I need to play with one more sense so I did

I sat in front of my laptop and watched my screen I got right up to the led screen i could almost see it flicker once again I could even hear the energy going thru the screen and the warmth of its glow was almost hot this close. I sat and counted the pixels in the letter "a" and got cross eyed so I wrote about my experiences

And now I’m writing what i just experienced and that and that and that...

No comments:

Post a Comment