Wednesday, June 13, 2012

how the fear felt

well that went well... i thought it would play out better then what it did i was supirised that not that many people wanted to face my interpritation of there fear and deface it. i liked what beth did but at the same time it still felt like a knife going into my side and the 2nd piece of work that was a suprise ... boy was it ever... well after a little sadness i realized that that piece i could do better and that it was the same piece of crap i keep drawing i have to find a new nitche in my drawing ill do it better and bettter and better reguardless on what other poeple think this is my work and im proud of its quality in what i create. i wont be upset with what other people do to it in the words of our forfathers FUCK ALL OF YOU im fantastic and ill learn from my mistakes and there aint shit you can do to stop me STREEKING!!!!! /runs into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment